Introduction and what’s in this policy?
Who we are and how we look after your privacy?
Naked Planet Ltd, registered in the United Kingdom, Company number 11350780.
You can get more information about how we use your personal data or make a complaint by email@example.com, calling +44 7340 811 423 or by contacting:
Data Protection Officer
Naked Planet Ltd
Suite 1, Belmont House
23, New Street
Why do we process your personal information and what is our lawful basis to do so?
Depending on your relationship with the company, Naked Planet may rely on different reasons to process your personal information.
Consent: We rely on you giving consent for Naked Planet to process your data if you subscribe to any newsletters or marketing material.
Contractual obligation: If you are a client, partner, supplier or contractor of Naked Planet, we may need to process your personal data to fulfil contractual requirements.
Legal compliance: There might be instances where we are required by law to collect and process your data.
Legitimate interest: In specific circumstances, we might need to process your personal data to conduct legitimate business activities. These activities are limited to areas that can be reasonably expected for us to continue running our operations. These do not impact your rights, freedoms or interests as a data subject. For example, we process your personal data if you apply for a position at Naked Planet.
When do we collect your personal information?
For the majority of cases, the personal information we process has been provided to us directly by you. This may be by one of the following methods:
· You have applied for a role at Naked Planet
· You wish to, or have attended an event hosted by us
· You have booked a meeting with us
· You have signed up to receive marketing material or newsletters
· You are representing your organisations as a client, partner, supplier or contractor
· You have contacted us by any means regarding an enquiry or complaint, this includes via social media
In some circumstances, we receive your personal information indirectly:
What type of personal information do we collect?
· Details of interactions you have with us through any form of correspondence
· Contact details including your name, email address and telephone number
· Copies of documents you provide to prove your identity or right to work in the UK or any other country and CVs as required by our employment, partner or contractor terms
· Financial and governmental information required to perform a contract. This includes information such as bank accounts details, P45, National Insurance number
When and with whom do we share your personal details?
Individuals signed up to receive marketing material:
Naked Planet will always keep your personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Naked Planet stores all of its information within the European Economic Area (EEA). To deliver engagement objectives for some projects, it is occasionally necessary to share your personal information with trusted partners. Should any partner store data outside of the EEA, Naked Planet will inform the client prior to the transfer.
For employment applications:
When sharing your personal data, we follow the below set of rules:
· We only share the information required by the partner or third party to perform their specific service
· We work closely with our partners and third parties to ensure your data is always properly protected
· If we cease to conduct business with our partners or their parties, all your personal data held by them will be returned to Naked Planet, permanently erased or made anonymous
Examples of who we share your personal details with:
· IT providers who support our website and other key business systems
· Marketing companies who help us to manage our electronic communication with you
· As required by law or other government body, these are special cases which will be reviewed on an individual basis
As an employee, partner or contractor:
· All the examples listed under “General” as well as:
– Operational support companies such as accountancy providers, pension providers
Your data protection rights:
You have a number of rights which you can exercise freely at any time during your relationship with Naked Planet. Some of these rights are dependent on the reason for processing your personal information. To discuss or exercise your rights, contact our Data Protection Officer.
Your rights when sharing personal data with us include:
· Have access to and receive a copy of your personal information stored by Naked Planet
· Asking us to amend or delete your personal information
· Asking us to restrict or object to the use of your personal information
· Withdrawing our permission to use your personal information (removal of consent)
– In this instance, your previous consent will stay valid for our previous use of your information and for communications sent prior to your request
· Complaining to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you object to how we use your personal information – you can find more information at https://ico.org.uk/
How long do we keep your data?
For recipients of marketing material:
If you have opted to receive marketing material or any newsletters, we will keep sending you information until you opt out.
Personal details of individuals representing a company are classified as corporate contacts and retained for 10 years unless otherwise required in the engagement terms.
For employment applicants:
If you have applied for a position at Naked Planet, we will keep your personal data for 1 year after your last interview date. If you are offered and accept a position, this data will be retained for the duration stated in your contract.
There may be instances where we are required by law to retain information for longer than our default retention period, any legal requirement will always supersede our retention time.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have lapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Face Masks
– Sanitary Items
– Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only, Nakedplanet.earth make every effort to dispatch goods on time and for our courier to deliver within the agreed service timescales, however we do not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time. All damages and/or shortages must be notified to email@example.com within 5 working days from receipt of order, Naked Planet Ltd do not accept liability for damages or shortages notified after this time. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) between the hours of 8am and 6pm, please note that we are unable to specify a delivery time. A signature will be required upon receipt of the goods, if no one is available then a card will be left for you to re-arrange delivery with the courier.
Upon taking delivery of the order please ensure that the order is checked for damages and shortages before signing for the consignment, all damages or shortages must be notified to the courier and noted on the delivery note before signing. With parcel deliveries please check that you sign for the number of parcels that have been delivered. Upon signing for the consignment the risk of damages and shortages passes to you the customer.
Couriers are contracted to deliver to your reception point. If your order has not arrived within 4 working days of your expected delivery date it is recommended that you notify us so that we can investigate. [D1] Missing orders must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days from the date of invoice, Naked Planet Ltd do not accept liability for missing orders notified after this time.